Australian Pink Floyd Show

SCOOTERDOG

WOW!

Went to the Australian Pink Floyd Show concert last night and all that I can say is ...WOW!

These guys were great to say the least. Outstanding light show and sound system. They utilized the circlular screen and a large backdrop to project all of the animation on. They were right on the money. I found myself watching the images and amimation for half the show and had to come to my senses that this was not the real PF, but it was so hard to tell from the way they sounded. The backup singers were outstanding. There was one gal that sang the great gig in the sky to a tee. I had tears in my eyes it was that good. They played all of Dark Side Of The Moon and then a whole lot of everything else. When they played One of These Days the sound was incredable!!! When the kick drum Kicked in it hit you right in the chest.

We were 16 rows back from the stage right in the center. The stereo sound system was really really excellent. The 2 guys on guitar were spot on with their playing. If any of you have a chance to see them before they go bye bye do it!

16.gif16.gif16.gif16.gif