Best receiver for Rb-35s?????

TransAmLS1

Hello, I have had my RB-35s for a few weeks and I think they are awesome. The only reason why I bring this up is I see people saying that with Klipsch speakers the receiver is VERY important. I have a pioneer receiver(Dolby 5.1). Not to sure of the model #. To damn lazy to go in the other room and look. lol2.gif It definately has enough power to run the surround system. RB-35s up front, RB-15s as surrounds, and KSC-C1 center channel. I am just wondering if I am not getting the best of my Klipsch system. I was/am VERY happy with my setup until I saw people saying the receiver makes a huge difference. Help me please. Thanks!!!!!!!

If you like it keep it. Because your just going to get opinions that may not be in favor of yours. You would definitely get an upgrade to go to seperates, but if your happy man that's what it's all about. Enjoy and don't worry about not having the best. You can get lost in that and never really enjoy what you have.