Upgrade....

This is pretty l337...My amp started crapping out about a month, but thankfully I had my service plan from Best Buy. I called them and after I was on hold for 30 minutes I got to talk to someone. It's cool...they're gonna send me prepaid postage and I'll send my 4.0s to them. They'll give me my 250 doller voucher and I can go to Best Buy and get my cash. Then, all I have to do is spend thirty extra bucks to get the 4.1's. It's really like im get brand new speakers for 50 bucks because my 250 doller is long gone so im not hurting for it. I thought it was pretty cool.

• 1 month later...

i got a 4 year one from circuit city for my computer

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy.

Email Amy

IM Amy

Or pick up that phone and call right now Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

-------------------------

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

• 1 month later...

4 year warranty on a computer! LOL

Did you know a computer loses over 80% of its value after 3 years!Never ever buy extended warranty plans on computers.If you get a High-End monitor like at least a 21" SONY or at least a 17" panel then yes buy a warranty.Hard-Drives often break,fail(bad sectors)so yes hard-drives too.But then Quantum,Maxtor,WesterDigital give a 3 year warranty to begin with.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

oh oh oh... poor ear.... See my warranty lets me return them every year for a BRAND NEW COMPUTER. I have gone from a 500Mhz, 700Mhz, 866Mhz, and in october a 1.5Ghz. not just a warranty, a trade-in program.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free: 1-888-554-5665

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

Poor me LOL

yes a trade in program is interesting,but I like to keep my old junk.Its just me.

And right now my junk is a 1.2GHz Tualatin P3 system with the ASUS TUSL2 mobo.

My main junk is a P4 1.8GHz @ a shade over 2GHz!

And the mid-fi is a trusty Athlon 1.4GHz with a Swiftech MC462 and Delta 68CFM fan.

TheEAR(s) Now theears