RSW-12 pricing for authorized dealers

evilfrito

Hey peoples=) I am about to pick up an rsw-12 from american (electronics and furniture store) and they are selling for 1299. I figure this is a pretty fair price, and I could get a 10 yr warranty for only 50 dollars. Does anybody know any authorized dealers that are charging a lowering price? If so, I could always do a price match. I was going to go with the rw-12, but I had to cancel that thought once I heard an rsw-12, which just sounds so much better it's ridiculous. Gonna go down and purchase on friday- if anybody knows of a lower price, let me know!

*My specs are gonna be:

Klipsch Heresy's '77

Yamaha ASX-596 Stereo Amplifier (<.015% THD)

Klipsch RSW-12

you should be able to get one for less than that. i don't know your locale, so i don't know how many klipsch dealers you have access to, but you may want to try another dealer if they won't come off that price at all.

and you're correct; there's no comparison between the rw and rsw.

The store I goto is called the Sound of Tri-State and I could get an RSW-12 for 1100 and they are Aurthorized. So I think you can get a lower price. Infact for a 100 more then what your store is asking for the 12, I could get the 15, which I did. Anyway, hope this helps.

CD