Still struggling - also posted in Sub forum

BruinsFan

sorry for the double post but I seem to get more response in this forum then some of the others - not sure why.

OK the room for those not keeping score- approx. 19x20x9. An acoustic nightmare.

So - I think I've decided on the RF5s, three RFR5 in the ceiling, RC7 in a 6.1 setup. (I like the RF7s but the size makes me wonder about the WAF - think the RF5s are good trade off).

It's the sub - Want to stay all Klipsch - RSW12 or RSW15? I know everyone will say bigger the better - but do I really need the RSW15. What might I miss by going with the smaller one?

Seems like the RF5s kick out a good amount of base in their own right - for this size room - I don't know. I want good clean bass.

Went through the same thing with the center - RF7 is large but I'm worried about the RC35 not matching nearly as well with the RF5s. The website says they do but......

Let your Wallet choose for you.....

Either will be fine...one will be a bit better.....the question is can you afford the bigger?

Check with dealer if in a few years you can trade in old stuff...then maybe later you could upgrade....

For me...now get this....I am not normal....

I have RF-7 mains, RC-7 center...some of my beloved RS7 surrounds and rear center....and get this for my sub I have the RW12....not RSW but RW12...

I am quite content....sounds good to me....I have enough bass per the GF....

I will change it out someday...but for now....It works well....could it be better ....sure...but my wallet is saying NOOOOO...and the GF is saying...no more THUMPING....

I hope this helps....

Bigger is better...but at a price....