Any Klipsch HT fans in Texas?

popbumper

All:

I have been out on this board for a few months now, and it got me to thinking - any Klipsch HT fans in the Lone Star state? I am in Richardson (near Dallas), and I certainly would be interested to hear about any such setups. I am running Forte's and KG's (poor man's system), in a shared room (with pinball machines), but given my space I am very happy with it, and even more than delighted with the Klipsch sound!! Just wondering if there were any locals out there with KHorns, or Cornwalls. I need some more excitement in my life...tell me about your Academy center and I may go nuts...3.gif

Thanks!

Popbumper

Er yah 1.gif Check out the DFW_Hornheads group on Yahoo (mostly 2 channel guys). Any time you want to listen to an all Cornwall system (Cornwall center...ya nuts yet 1.gif ) let me know (if you want to drive all the way North to ...wait for it...Plano 1.gif). You can check out some pics on my web page and a pic in my profile (click the little button in the upper right of this post). Humm Klipsch and pinball machines...that sounds like fun too. I will have to check out your setup too.

Laters,

Jeff