ADCOM ACE-315 Line supressor/conditioning

muleman

Hi all,

Has anyone had any experience with the ACE315 Line Enhancer ILS (or the ACE-615)? IF so, please tell me your experiences with it. I am looking for a good surge supressor/line conditioner and this product seems to have my favor. I am a little weary about the Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV) types and their associated durability.

I have been using the ACE-515 for many years. It has protected my equipment very well, including a complete shutdown when a major power surge hit, blowing out a few light bulbs & a VCR in another room.

If you do a search, there have been many topics on using different types of power protection.

I have been using Adcom ACE-615 for more than three years now and am totally happy with it. I like the fact that these Adcoms do not have large dials and too many lights, except for a few diods. They look stylish and provide peace of mind. I purchased it for surge protection primarily, and the unexpected improvement in audio clarity and reduced noise in video came as good surprises.

If you decide to buy Adcom, I would suggest ACE-615. It is identical to ACE-315 in all but the nimber of outlets. It would not hurt to have a couple of extra outlets for future expansion.