Thanks for the help.

mlh

I would like to thank all of you for all the helpful input at this forum. Special thanks go to STL for being patient with all my noob questions. With all your help, I now have a killer HT 9.gif. KG 4.5 mains, STL's lone KG 4.2 at center, KG 4.5 rears, SVS 25-31 sub, and all run by a Denon 3801. With the addition of the Hitachi 57 S700 on Friday, I now drive home from work a little faster. I don't know what's more fun, the journey to get everything, or the actual destination. Now that I have everything, I'm already starting to think of getting a Pacific Yurt and setting up an HT with KLF 30's2.gif. Oh well, ya gotta be addicted to something. Now it's time to calibrate everything. Some of you recommend a setup disc from Video Essentials or Avia. Any other suggestions? Thanks once again, I gotta run, the wife and kids are out of the house, I have to watch something loud while I have the chance,

Mike