promedia 4.1 in Australia

I just got my PM 4.1, they came only last week here Down Under, so I was told.

It really sounds incredible! My wife is somehow jealous, perhaps its just the way I described how much I love these speakers !

I only wsh that Klipsch could keep up with the demand

and make the 5.1 and decoder available soon!

Cheers !!!

I listen to MP3s a lot. My CDs require some fancy equalizer to sound the way I wanted them to. I also want my speakers very loud when I feel like it and when I'm playing games, so the Promedia met most of my requirements at a reasonable price.

I have considered the Crossfire. With 5 years of warranty from Klipsch, thats something very reassuring. Also PM looks good !

Tell me though how the Crossfire sounds.

After a few weeks, my Promedia 4.1 still amazes me with its sound quality and volume. And yes, I made sure that I'm in very good terms with my new neighbors as we move to our new house.

Hi dude!

I also live in Australia (Perth) and I am thinking of pruchasing the new 5.1's but I am worried about the power supply. I have heared bad things about transformers frying electrics and such......

How did you handle this with your set?

I have no problem in terms of transformer for my PM 4.1 as they come with 230V power supply. The subwoofer does not heat up that much too.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm a happy chappy.

The PM 5.1 seemed a bit too far for now. PM 4.1 took 2 years to get to Australia, I believe the PM 5.1 will reach us faster but that could still be a year from now. When it lands in Australia, I should have enough budget for another Promedia !

Cheers!

Cool thanks for the info guy's! Things are looking good for us Aussies Smile.gif

Now I just have to decide if I realy need the 5.1's or if the 4.1's will do the job for me. Hmmm but that new dual firing 8" sub looks sweet!

Too many choices!!!!! :D

Anyway thanks again guy's!