For sale what will you spend

cranked

----------------

On 5/3/2004 12:40:09 AM gpbusa wrote:

Why are there never any Chorus II's for sale within driving distance of Dallas/Fort Worth? They always seem to be over a thousand miles away.
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/8.gif">

----------------

Why are the only people interested over 1000 miles away. Hey Chicago's a great place to visit.

----------------

On 5/3/2004 12:40:09 AM gpbusa wrote:

Why are there never any Chorus II's for sale within driving distance of Dallas/Fort Worth? They always seem to be over a thousand miles away.
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/8.gif">

----------------

Why are the only people interested over 1000 miles away. Hey Chicago's a great place to visit.

Could you post a pic of the tops of your "plant stands?" Have you tried to get the stains out? There are a few who could make some suggestions to do just that.

I have been thinking lateley that it may be a good strategy to own speakers that have pointy tops.

As I stated in another post the pictures are not good as some barely show it and others make it look worse than they are. Here it looks better than I think it looks in actual life. I will post another picture to demonstrate what I mean.

post-11471-1381925425593_thumb.jpg

I have a custom cabinet maker, woodworker who rents a shop from me. He veneered my KTSW-15 subwoofer for me. He has told me that there are 3 types of wood bleach that will take out stains in wood. Reccomends doing entire speakerthan restaining or oil as desired. I have not had it done as it never really bothered me that much as speakers are setup in basement,somewhat dark.

I would be happy to get detailed info or even have it done if someone was to be interested.