Pro 6.2 And Live 5.1 vs. Acoustic Edge And DTS

skaplaya

Heres the problemo. Looked online at 3dsoundsurge.com and all the other real realiable sites and found out the ads-2000 optical hookup (example: from a live 5.1 bracket card) cannot be hooked up at the same time as the digital coax hookup from my hw+ card. Seeing as I love my hw+, won't get rid of it, and I love the digital ads-2000, what should I do. Honestly.

Should I keep my slightly busted (cracked loose front jack) live 5.1 and buy the bracket card to do an optical hook to my ads-2000 decoder. Just switch the digital hooks when I need to use it.

Or

Should I buy the acoustic edge and switch coax when needed. But is it possible to input my hw+ spdif to the acoustic edge and spdif output the ae to the ads-2000 without garbling the information, true ac3 like the hw+.

Awww....the sweet glory of the digital pro 6.2 setup near completion. But oy, the confusion.

Hope you guys can help.

- Ric

Pardon, what I meant to also ask was if besides the sherwood complicated car dealy, is there a way to add just dts to my system, that is on top of my ads-2000. I wouldn't believe so, but if possible how? I figure maybe in a year i'll just sell the ads-2000 and buy a large or maybe one of those 5.1 tss-1 dd 5.1 dts yamaha dealy that just came out, too bad you can't get the receiver without those crappy looking c-sound works type speakers.