BELLE'S FOR SALE

----------------

On 5/28/2004 5:33:41 PM dylanregan wrote:

Tell me if I'm wrong. I have found 4 pair of Belle's for sale over the last month, all of which were going for $2500 to $3500. That may seem overpriced, but if that's what the market will bare...

----------------

I'm with Dale on this one , $2500.00 is steep for used belles of any shape

$3500.00 is just plain silly. If your buying early 80's used belles in that price range then your paying " more " then they were worth new at that time .

Belles are all about looks anyway , the lascala does the same job for less money . Plus the k-horn ( used ) outshines it at a lower price, very rare do i see them going much over 2k on e-bay . Private deals are even less money , i bought my 1985 k's for $1600.00 canadian ( around $1300.00 usd )

no way i'd pay an extra $1000.00 to 2000.00 on top of that for a pair of belles.

I can buy used k-horns up here in canada for $1500 to $2200 canadain just about anytime i please . Thats $1100 to $1650 usd at the current 1.33 exchange rate .

I'm in Toronto...may I know where did you find Klipschorns at those ridiculos prices????

I'll but 3 pairs at $1100usd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

----------------

On 5/29/2004 12:21:45 AM tcb wrote

I'm in Toronto...may I know where did you find Klipschorns at those ridiculos prices????

I'll but 3 pairs at $1100usd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------

Alberta and BC are both good sources for k-horns.

I paid $2000.00 canadian for my 1987 birch k's and i just bought another pair back in january or feb , black 1989's for $1500.00 canadian. Don't believe me ???? I'll scan the add from the paper and e-mail it to you !!!

Bargain finder press is 10 times better than e-bay for canadians , the web site will be buy &sell .com you can choose whatever province you want to search in .Lascalas come up almost weekly in the edmonton area where i am .

I got a message on my answering machine last week from a local edmonton hi-fi dealer that use to sell klipsch but dropped the line for the jm labs stuff , he left me the phone # of a guy in edmonton with a pair of 1985 decor black k's for sale , somewhere in the $1200.00 to $1600.00 dollar range.

Just because you choose to live in the east don't go blabing on the internet thats theres no heritage stuff in canada at a decent price. There is lots right here where i live , we had an extremly strong klipsch dealer in edmonton while the oil boom was happening in the early 80's . They sold a ton of klipschorns scalas and belles .

People who are not in the know !! are now selling off there klipsch heritage for " small " more compact tower speakers for HT . Thats the reason i got from both the sellers of my khorns. Plus ive bought and sold more than 15 pairs of scalas over the past 10 years , refinishing and re-loving them as i go. Your own population base is your worst enemy , you want something out east thats in demand then expect to pay more .