power amp for act-3

puff da mgc pimp

i need the proper power amp to go with my act-3. i am only using the l/r channels and not the center and surround. i need a power amp with the same inputs as the act-3 outputs, or do you have to use three different amps to supply the right sound. i would appreciate any help

Depends. If you have any plans on using the multi channel (5.1) capabilities of the ACT 3, you will need more than 2 channels of amplification. However, the Act 3 can function quite nicely as a stereo-only preamp. In this case, any good quality 2 channel amp will do. An Acurus A150 or even an A80 if your using Klipsch speakers would do just fine if you're looking for the components to match cosmetically.

I agree with Whell! If you plan on using the Act-3 as a multi-channel processor in the future, you may want to look into 5 channels of amplification. However, if 2 channels is all you ever plan to use, any 2 channel amp with single-ended (RCA) inputs will do just fine, depending on your room size, acoustics, speakers, volume level desired, ect. I think you will find any of the Acrurus or Aragon line of amps. will sound very good with the Act-3.