can someone help me with stereo tight budget

companion

Hello i am looking for a stereo system receiver speakers and sub for about 300 bucks could someone please help me or tell me a web site or if you are selling somthing? are the klipsch promedia systems any good just need a good system for 300 with good bass thanks this is for a friend

How about a b-stock Klipsch promedia GMX A-2.1 system? The klipsch market still has them for $ 99.99. For 2 speakers and a sub, I don't think you could do better. They have an integral amplifer, so a receiver is not really needed, unless you wish to hook up a vcr, tv, and other inputs, without a switchbox. However, you might need a cd player. I would recommend an inexpensive dvd player, there are plenty to be had in the $100-150 dollar range. This leaves room to purchase some cables, and maybe even a few cd's.

Michael Hurd has given you a good recommendation. I have to say that I was ASTOUNDED by the sound I heard coming out of one of these rascals. I mean, my jaw actually dropped. You will have better sound than 85% (or more) of the people living in North America. For $100... it is the best bang for the buck value on the planet.

I only heard the multi-media Klipsch GMX A-2.1 satellites, with their 150-watt sub-woofer, briefly at preacherman Daddydees May 2004 Klipsch gathering in Little Rock, Arkansas, but I was very impressed with it for the money. If I was starting out, I might go the compressed PC-MP3-free music route with a DVD player and multi-media PC loudspeakers. This is something like I would get for my grown daughter. (But she didnt ask me. Instead, she bought some pretty flat thing, with three blue-lit CDs and tiny, tinny loudspeakers.) 4.gif