Important forum announcement

Amy

• Moderators

It's time for house cleaning...

Please check your personal profiles. Any user name that has an invalid email address will be deleted from the database. Any idenetical IP address with multiple user names will be deleted from the database (eliminated to one user name).

This will be done 2 weeks from now to give everyone a chance to read this message.

Thank you!

Aha! I see what this is all about, I noticed the "Would you like to receive periodic Klipsch product, contest and promotional information?" option, which I don't remember seeing before. Maybe it was always there? You want us to go sign up for the Klipsch info newsletter and this is a subtle way of reminding us to look at our profiles!

Just kidding. Amy, won't you have to send an email to all uf us using the email from our profile in order to properly validate the addresses?

• Moderators

This is about people posting bogus information to cause trouble and using alias's to mask the more offensive sides of their personality. This has nothing whatsoever to do with promotions.

----------------

On 6/30/2004 1:58:56 PM hungmeister wrote:

How do you check whether we have a valid email address or not? I only have one profile, and don't want to be accidentally purged from your databse.

----------------

1 Go to http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/

2 Click on the LOGIN button and log in to the forum

3 Click on HOME, then on MY PROFILE.

4 Click on MY INFORMATION

5 Check that your email addy is correct. If it is not, make the change and click Submit.