FS: RADIO SHACK CLOSEOUT ANALOG SPL METER.

YENDOR

Good day membeers

I have 2 Radio shack analog display spl meters.

closeout

$ 14.97 + $5.00 to cover postage. and it yours (postoal moneyorder please)

see thread spl meter 6-20-04 for complete details..

also made I friends with manger he rembered me from previous day .. he checked to see if any more are avaible in philly area system said yes . but he did not call stores.

if intrested pm for address

I hope this helps some out

peace

yendor

• 2 weeks later...

Yendor thanks for the spl meter, and going through all the trouble to get it to me. So my lazy arse didn't have to. Killer at 20 dollars to my door. Thanks so much for the hook up. I probally never would of got one untill you said they were on sale and would ship one to me. I finially got one! Now I can see how perfect my ears are LOL. Thanks

Yendor,

Just came across this post (new to the forums) and wondered is there any chance you were able to get another one or have an extra left?

Or possibly what is the part number for this item (so I can check locally to see if any of my stores may have stock of them if they went on clearance recently).

If so let me know,

Thanks

Bill :)

StevePerryFan2001@yahoo.com

--------------------------

7-20-04

UPDATE:

Yendor thanks for contacting me, the meter came in the mail today, it is great and I appreciate your fast response and help picking up one of these.

Thanks again for the heads up and for the fast reply and sending it priority mail.

Bill :)