Make you klipsch's sound better

I just got back from my cousins house for like 2 weeks and been in teh caymans for two weeks... well my computer just got back and i have hooked my klipsch's back up... any sound from sources other than the klipsch's make me annoyed. i did not remember how good they were. also, i have the newest Media Jukebox and this program just rocks, i have never found a MP3 organizer, player, cd ripper and burner, converter, database program ever. It is like mixing access, excel, Win media player, win amp, real jukebox, win dvd, and adaptec together, fixing all the problems with those programs and making one kick *** program... it is free for 30 days then you pay for faster cd burning and ripping... but for only like 24 bucks you will be very happy. i am, the only other thing besides my intel pocketpc camera, epson perfection scanner and promedia v2.400's (which have NEVER had a problem, no hiss or crackle or bottoming out or overheated amp) that i do not regbret buying. A must see, hear, and buy.

man i love my klipsch's... gonna watch MI:2 on them cause i have been on some sony sound studio speakers... 1400 watts like 5 sets of sopeakers and a total of like 15 speakers and 400 watts for the sub... good but not as good as the klipsch to my ears.

thank you klipsch for making suck great speakers

------------------

-justin

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/