New look in the 5.1's?

what will the new 5.1's look like? i have the pic on my desktop wallpaper but i can tell if it looks different...

the specs say FINISHES: Gunmetal grey on satellites, matte black on subwoofer on the 5.1's and the 4.1's say just black. will the color be different? it does not look different from the pic... also the stands are different... will they be easier to take off cause i stripped the screws on my v2.400's trying to get teh stand off, also tore something in my arm, could not type for like a week! LoL

well thanks again... just getting back into teh BB posting replying mode again

------------------

-justin

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

• Moderators

I'm not sure about the screws, but the color is subtley different. When you just look at them by themselves, you'd say they're black, but when held up next to the 4.1 sats, you can tell they have a hit of grey (Gunmetal grey, to be exact!).

------------------

Amy

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com

• Moderators

It looks like the screws are the same (it was very easy to get out, though), but the stands are shaped a little differently. Plus they have the rubber feet built in.

------------------

Amy

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com

i am really glad the rubber feet are built in cause my rubber feet move... i guess the pounding of sound makes the speakers move, anyways, the little rubber things are all out of wack and some are non stickable now...

thanks again for the help

------------------

-justin

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/