Blueberry Came today

radiob

Fed Ex delivered my new Juicy Music Blueberry today in a box packed to military spec. 12 minutes of cutting tape, opening a box, only to find another box. By this time I am nearly shaking with excitement, finally get it out of 2nd box, to find even more plastic wrap, by this time I am out of breath, I think I need some kind of medication, I am 32 years old and Santa hasnt came for some time now, but there is somthing about getting new toys.Anyway it was nice to have it packed well. I will have my bottle heads in a couple of days, so the only thing I have to listen to it on is my sunfire 600 setup. So, I jerked out the sunfire pre-amp, carefully installed the tubes in the Blueberry, and laid her carefully into place. I have been listening to is for about an hour now, Willy Nelsons Greatest Hits HDCD, and I can definatley notice a huge improvement of sound. More of everythig, depth,detail, imaging, and the most crisp,detailed high end I have ever heard from a pair of chorus2 speakers, it is true fellows, the Juicy Music Blueberry is a great bargain, it is so far my single greatest improvement to my current setup, if you have not checked out this pre amp, than you are missing out on system potential. Rob Kohler 2.gif Just looked over at it, man the blueberry looks sweet with oak oil Klipsch,ahhhhhh,Sweeeett