SF area Belles: $900

fini

Not that I'm trying to hold back the wolves...but I've already contacted the seller (last night) as I have been on the lookout for a pair for quite awhile.

If you don't mind...I'd really like 'em.

But, hey! I just picked up a pair of LaScalas in BEAUTIFUL condition since I wasn't sure if I'd find a pair of Belles. If it works out that I get these, I'll make someone a very nice deal on what is one of the nicest pair of LaScalas I've seen.

----------------

On 7/19/2004 1:46:58 PM gullahisland wrote:

Not that I'm trying to hold back the wolves...but I've already contacted the seller (last night) as I have been on the lookout for a pair for quite awhile.

If you don't mind...I'd really like 'em

----------------

If thats the case then who's belles are those you pictured in the show your 2 channel gear thread ?

Looks to me like you already have belles .

----------------

On 7/19/2004 1:58:48 PM neo33 wrote:

"I'll make someone a very nice deal on what is one of the nicest pair of LaScalas I've seen."

I am looking for a pair of 'Scalas. Please give me a deal I can't refuse!

----------------

Let's keep our fingers crossed that this deal works out. The last pair I tried to buy went sideways when the seller changed her mind.

If it works out, Neo, we can discuss further.

They are 197X with AA crossovers and are birch with a nice satin finish. They also have the grills for the top horn section which, to me, is a necessity. The exposed drivers wouldn't go over real well with the wife.

----------------

On 7/19/2004 4:07:16 PM gullahisland wrote:

I'm just the baby-sitter. Likewise for the K-horns.

----------------

Sorry to butt in on this but if you were the baby sitter, why did you offer them to me for sale? Just Asking.

Josh

----------------

----------------

Sorry to butt in on this but if you were the baby sitter, why did you offer them to me for sale? Just Asking.

Josh

----------------

Please re-read your message. At the time, I was considering making a trade with HornEd for my pair of Birch Klipschorns. I have since sold them and am still babysitting the Belles.

I still have the email if you'd like me to forward a copy.

Hope that clears things up.

Please don't get pissy. No need to dig up the email. I did not mean to intimate or accuse you of anything. I just know that you offered the Belles for sale. That's all. period. zip. nothing more. I wish you well in your purchase.

Josh