Help, need subwoofer for heritage system!

edbl85

Hello again, I just recently acquired a set of chorus ll's, an academy, and 2 sets of KG2.2's. I'm running a rotel rsp-1066 pre/pro, w/carver amps. What would be a good powered subwoofer to compliment this ensemble? Your opinions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Hi I have the set of chrousII also and I was in the same position, have you heard an svs sub? www.audioenvey.com for demo of sub after you have read all of the reviews. check some of these sites SvS has link for more reviews www.hometheaterspot.com I contacted tom v at svs and gave him room size ect,and he suggested the pb2+ for my applaction soon it will be here after consrtuction is done.

hope that this helps

peace

yendor

I think I prefer the sound of sealed enclosures with these systems. I think a pair of Dayton 15" Titanic IIIs would fit the bill nicely. Comes in a kit that any novice can put together in less than 45 minutes. Two of these would run about $1400, and it's a hell of a lot of subbage for the money.

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=300-764

Part Number 300-764

Part Number 300-808

Dean, do you have any titanics?? I have the 10" kit and its dam good except a few rattles and amp clips on some songs- poorly mixed songs that is. one 15" titanic kit is comparable to what Klipsch sub?? I d think it match the rsw 12 output wise. maybe the 15?? just curious.