Klipsch PM5.1's + GTXP + NewQ Platinum?

Jadd

Ok I have a Game Theater XP, and will have the Klipsch ProMedia 5.1's as soon as possible, But I was wondering would I be able to add a "NewQ Platinum3379" to the system without messing up the dolby digital 5.1 from PowerDVD or anything else?

Check the product out, It's a graphic equalizer LCD panel you can mount in a 5 1/2" bay, I was just curious if this whole setup would work together?

NewQ Platinum 3379

That looks like a very cool product. However, you would be best to get a hold of the manufacturer themselves and ask. From the looks of things, it is setup for use with 2 and 4 channel sound cards not 5.1 sound cards. Post back here if you get more information, I wouldn't mind getting one of those myslef.

I was hoping someone here had that setup already (with 4.1's, and a X-gamer/Platinum maybe) but I guess not, I cant afford to spend $120 on the NewQ right now and have it bring down my 5.1 bliss, I'm buying the 5.1's for DVD's/MP3's/Games in that order....

I wish they offered a model that didnt have the Karaoke and FM Tuner options, would probally bring it down to about $90, Tell me if you get one Tabbycat and how you like it then maybe I will get one

Thanks