shieldwolf

Ok here it is

mits65813

denon 3805

RF7

RC7

RS7

now what sub to get??

I was looking at the rsw 12 and 15,but also some of the svs models. I don't know anything about them other than what I have seen on their website and the fact that some guys on one of the other forums suggested them.

My choices so far.

RSW 12

RSW 15

SVS PB12+/2

SVS PB12ISD/2

SVS PB 12 Ultra

The room I'm in is roughly 16 by 32

and I will be using this for films more than anything

I highly recommend the RSW-15. This subwoofer is nothing short of astounding. I have a fairly large room and forget filling that room this sucker moves the whole house. The force with which it hits frequencies, especially below 50HZ is amazing. I've never heard a subwoofer hit those frequencies. I think it would be cool to keep your setup in the Klipsch Reference line too.

The SVS subs are pretty popular here in the forum too, but as always it just comes down to your tastes. If there is anyway to hear both of them, preferably from a friend or acquantance, because the demo stuff at the stores generally sucks, do that.

Let us know how it goes and what you end up deciding...

my first choice would be the svs pb12-Ultra/2 formerly called the pb2-ultra under the old name convention.

my second choice would be the pb12-Plus/2 or RSW-15. The pb12-plus/2 will give you more output down low and the rws-15 will give you more slam up high which is most noticeable in music. However the pb12-plus/2 will definitely be a league or two ahead of the rsw-15 in movies much more the pb12-ultra/2 <- that sub has no equal.

You bought reference... Why not STAY with reference too?

The RSW 15' is an amazing sub!

You know these have been tested over n over again to compliment eachother too. I agree with others on the board. Take a RSW 15" home and be prepared minus the hype of others subs.,., to be amazed!