Another great deal on Parasound / HALO gear!!

mmiles

Welllllllllll....

Now I've done it. After two lengthly but very informative conversations with Brent I purchased the Halo C2 and A52 amp. Brent was very willing to spend time on the phone discussing the pros and cons of various units in question. Yet I appreciated that Brent was always positive about the competition. I wish more sales people were as congenial as Brent.

The gear that I was considering was the following:

Outlaw

B&K

NAD

Carey Audio

Rotel

Anthem

Parasound...being the winner.

Now I have to decide on the TV?

Rear Project tube...LCD...or DLP? What to do???What to do???

16.gif

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 10/27/2004 8:26:06 PM mmiles wrote:

I'll take 10 of each... on SKONOPA's credit card of course...

mm

----------------

The sad thing is, that I probably have a enough credit that I could actually do that 6.gif

Oh well. It don't look like it is going to happen this time, plus I am gunning for a new TV anyway to replace my 8 year old 32-inch non-HDTV TV set. Also, dropping $1,250 to go skiing at Brekenridge this winter doesn't help the budget very well when it comes to upgrading HT components, either (in addition to the $600 I just spent on a new pair of skis last week).

Maybe in another couple of years.

Also to add:

I do appreciate Brent for offering this deal. I'll have to keep him in mind when I am ready to get a new pre/pro (I have no desire to replace my amp, as I really do like how that B&K amp sounds with my RF-7s. Also, unless I move up to Levinson, Krell, or some other uber-highend brand amp, I cannot imagine anything else would really sound all that much better than what I currently got, at least not worth the "upgrade").

Brent does sound like a very friendly dealer with good integrity and service, so I am looking forward to perhaps dealing with him in the future.