Whoohoo Just bought 2 pair of Chorus, 1 each I & II

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Just made a deal for 1 pair of chorus II, and one pair of chorus I, they will be delivered tuesday. Very cool, and a GREAT price. Ain't this fun3.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 10/31/2004 11:24:05 PM DeanG wrote:

Man, what are you going to do with them? Are these for the HT side while you're getting the Cornwalls redone?

----------------

We shall see2.gif maybe need crossovers, no?6.gif

Hi,

I would be interested in your comparison of the I's and II's as you now have both. I have both Chorus I's and Cornwalls. In another post I mentioned that I felt the Chorus's go deeper, but the Cornwalls are smoother overall.

I was looking for the IIs, but then I came across this mint pair of Is. I certainly don't regret the decision. Originally, I had been looking for Cornwalls, but the seller was slow getting them boxed up. I thought he was having second thoughts, so I went for the Chorus. Then, he finally decided he was really gonna sell them. He asked me if I still wanted them. What could I say. I don't regret that decision either.

Thanks,

Mike

Guest Anonymous

Mike,

Both pair are still at my office, I have not had the time to start playing yet. I will post when I find the time to lug em round, probably not for a while, since I put the Cardas posts, and the new internal wiring, along with Deano's crossovers, my corns are sounding better than ever2.gif I too had the chorus I before, and thought the bass was a bit louder than the corns, at the time I had Cornwall II's now I have 3 pair of cornwalls earlier all alnico.

I seem to be building a collection as of recent10.gif