purchases off ebay????????

DenonKlipscher

Has anyone purchased klipsch speakers off JUSTELECTRONICS on ebay, the appoval rating is 99.* with alot of items sold. I understand about bstock and gray market. which they say they aren't. (Sealed) gonna be looking for the authentic seriel number and warranty card and i understand about purchasing from a local authorized dealer. I purchased my rp-5's off ubid.com a couple yrs ago and i haven't had any problems with them (other than they shake my walls) built in sidefiring subs. Saving money is the reason I purchase online.

Please respond about ebay purchases of klipsch's pro's and cons.

Thanks hope to someone can help

9 outta 10, those speakers aren't going to have a serial number on them. Companies who sell Klipsch that aren't authorized rip off the serial numbers so they can't be traced back to the authorized dealer who originally bought them (at least that's my understanding). Does that mean they're B-stock? Not necissarily but if the SN is important to you, you should look to your authorized dealer.

I just got my RS-35 from Justelectronics about 2 months ago and I have no complaints. (To be honest with you, I didn't look for serial #'s since this wasn't a high dollar speaker like I would if I were purchasing my Chorus II's).

The speaker came in a brand new sealed box within a reasonable amount of time and it sounds great! I would purchase from them again.

You should watch them though. They originally listed the speakers at a higher price but no one bit. I wasn't in a rush so I just waited until the sale ended and then funny.....but they re-listed them about $70 cheaper the second time around.....that's when I jumped on the bandwagon!