Opinions on Line Conditioners

miguelyahoo

In response to Minn male42(are you breathing easier because you "confessed" to owning monster power???) Yes When I bought it I was unaware of how many other companies there were making these types of products. Miguelyahoo is doing what I wish I would have before buying,That is getting as much info as possible before purchasing,and maybe ending up with similar performance/features at a much lower price. Am I satisfied? Yes, Did It improve my sound?Yes Would I buy it again? Hmmm I wonder?

I think I'm going to go with the Furman (probably one of the pro series II as minn_male42 suggested) - I had some second thoughts because it was in a rack mounted configuration and didn't look nearly as "snazzy" as the Monster Power units ( I was considering the HTS 5100 or MKII 5000). I guess I'll have to buy a rack mount case, but I can hook up my synth and WX5 too, at least there will be some instruments to go with the pro audio conditioner. This discussion has been very very useful, I also didn't realize there were so many alternatives to Monster and Panamax (strange no one mentioned the latter). Thanks guys