Newbie looking for theater help/opinions

rplace

Hi just stumbled upon this place. Looks like a lot of good info. I am a long time Klipsch owner. I am currently in the process of finishing off a portion of my basement as a dedicated theater. The finished size will be about 13 X 16. I have a pair of Forte IIs and a SW 12. So I am looking to outfit the rest of a 7.1 system.

I could steal my Academy from my other system however I am thinking of going with Chorus and a single Forte up front and my Forte IIs in the back with the SW-12

Questions. First any one have a similar set up and care to comment on it? Next since I already have Forte IIs is there any real issue with CI vs IIs? I have read several posts and it looks like in general given the option people would lean toward the IIs because of the base, but I will the SW-12 so base is not a problem. I have not been able to find any conclusive posts that state C I/IIs are really all that different. I do conclude that both are well liked. Finally I dont know much at all about side speakers or what I should be looking for, any thought there? Power for the front/rear will be 2 Carver-TFM 25s with a Carver TFM 15 for the center. I dont have a tuner/preamp as of yet other then my Carver CT-17 which is Dolby Pro logic. I would be interested in any and all thoughts to pull it together. Kicking around the idea of a Sunfire Theater Grand IV.

I've been using it upright, inverted, on a shelf over my RPTV. However, when I switch to a front projector, I'll probably have to reconfigure it for horizontal use - possibly even rebuilding the entire cabinet so the motorboard is "horizontalized" (or "HornEd-ized") - so that it will fit below the screen.