Indiana Guitarist Live in Indy Sun Nov 21st.

IndyKlipschFan

Michael Kelsey is here in Indy this weekend. Michael won "The guitar player of the year" through The Guitar Center music chain. Some 10k people nationwide entered. You can check him out live at www.MichaelKelsey.com

Here is an audio link too.

http://www.michaelkelsey.com/images/samples-audio-video/Skat-live.mp3

The concert is at Birdy's, 71st and Keystone avenue, and starts at 8:30 pm with special guests, "The Mood Swinger" at 8:30 pm.

If you can't make it 11/21 he will be back by himself at Birdy's 12/26th too. 317 254 8971

He is just so outstanding, if your even close to the Indy area, you will not want to miss him. I should be at both shows, so look for me up front. Anyone want to grab a bite to eat say at 6 pm, IM or email me off of this board.. (Put michael Kelsy in the subject line) Maybe we can set something up?

Klipschaholics love live music.. This is one person live you just HAVE to see. You just might remember this guy for a long long time before he gets really really famous!

Roger.

Um no.... LOL.. But I might bring the poetry ladies CD as a test cd to next years Klipsch weekend for giggles and grins... as long as I do not get killed in the process 10-20 seconds into it!! hahahaha

BTW, I think the show is like 7-8 dollars. Not a bad price to see Michael Kelsey too!