SE-OTL, HF-81, AAs FS plus others....

sfogg

I need to do some serious audio 'closet' cleaning.

I have a pair of oil cap AAs for sale out of '76 LaScalas. All original, make offer.

Single alinco K77, works fine... make offer.

Transcendent Sound SE-OTL. Love the amp but it just doesn't quite have enough power for my dual duty music and movie system. I will include a spare pair of output tubes. $750 plus shipping. Basically what an unbuilt kit costs but getting a well built unit and a spare set of tubes.

I have an Eico HF-81 that I have had on a shelf for years. I haven't had the time to check it out or restore it. I have tested and replaced the weaker tubes but haven't done anything else to it. Make offer.

Audio Alchemy DTI. Their origianal jitter reducing box that also defeats SCMS. Make offer.

I need to go through the rest of my equipment and see what else I can get rid of and will update the list here.

Pictures available by request.

Thanks,

Shawn

Sure, it can do that. You either connect the positives of both inputs internally (I'll do that for the buyer if desired) or use a Y cable externally. Then connect both positive outputs together and the negatives together and run that to your speaker.

You will gain roughly 3dB more output capability mono-blocking the SE-OTL. In my case I need 5 or 6 dB more for my movie useage.

Thanks,

Shawn

Update: The SE-OTL has been sold, thanks!

Erik,

"I DO know that whomever might get this amplifier would be getting a really well built one!"

Thanks, takes a craftsman to know a craftsman. ;)

"PS: My wife saw the pictures you posted on the subwoofer thread -- she was impressed!"

Thanks again, that room was a ton of work to build and keep isolated from the rest of the house but it was worth it. Music and movies are very enjoyable down there and because it was a dedicated room I was able to heavily treat it without WAF issues.

Shawn