Set up on HK's

christjared

So I keep hearing that the HK AVR-130 doesnt have an on screen menu. Then how in the sam hell do I set the thing up? Does this matter? How hard will it be? Mine should be intomorrow but then I have to leave for Thanksgiving break from college so I wont get to mess with it till sunday night. Thanks

Christjared,You should be able to get the OSD by hooking up the monitor out on the back of the receiver to a video in on your tv/monitor. I looked at the avr135 manual and the back veiw of it,although its not the avr130 it should have an S-video monitor out and a RCA monitor out.Its the same setup as on my avr525.

You then have to manually change your tv/moitors source to the same video input that you plugged the moitor out on the receiver to.The OSD wont overlay onto other video in sources,only the specific video in that you chose to use.

Once you change your tv to the proper video source,hit the OSD and it should appear. 2.gif

Tomski