Which center channel and surrounds should i get????

caveboy

Hi guys, if i have a pair of rf-311, the center channel i should get should be the rc-311.. Whould i have any problem getting the rc-35?? And what surround should i get?? Does the rf-3 does a good surround?? Or maybe u guys would recommend rb-25 or rb-35??

Many thanks ahead..

I would try and find the matching RC-3II a number of people on the forum have reported problems with the RC-35 not sounding right (echoey/hollow) do a search and see if you can pull those particular threads and read them. As far as the surrounds the ones you mentioned should work fine.

I used to own the RF3II's before I traded them in for the RF35's, but I also owned the RC3II and now the RC35, and the latter sounds very satisfactory to me, not hollow or tinny at all. I think you'll be set going with either/or.

As for your surrounds, I guess it would depend on your budget and/or space constraints. I would recommend another pair of RF3II's, but RB35's or RS35's might fit the bill too, if a more diffuse SFX is what you seek, padawan.