BEST BUY HAS ITS HANDS IN EVERYTHING (e-bay now check out the link)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

well, you see there ads on tv, every rapper that sells a cd on tv has a best buy logo in the corner, direct tv, etc they are in everything well you guys will love this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14991&item=5737515033&rd=1

check this out bb has its hands in e-bay now

circuit city does as well check out www.tradingcircuit.com

they have all their items up 2

it just amazes me, i think that as a corp that is a really smart move, this is probably the best way to compete with online discounters etc...

anyways thats my 2 cents

However, if you review the auctions that Best Buy has posted, it is for non-current merchandise. They are selling older models of the goods. For example, the Klipsch Synergy series being sold by them is not the latest version like they stock in the stores. My guess is that once they pull an item from inventory, the recall the products from the stores and back to the warehouse. BB then puts these items up for bid on eBay.

don't count on the fact the only the older models is what you get online. I wanted the latest hardon kardon DVD player to go with my HT receiver. I looked at HK's website, their top of the line DVD player today is a HK DVD31. Only model that will play the audio DVDs, right. I looked at their website for local retailers, Circuit City only in Austin Texas. Went to Circuit City, they only had the HK DVD22. almost the same player only it won't play the DVD-audio disks. I asked the sales guy about the HKDVD31, he said, you can only get it online right now. HK does that for about 6 months with their new models. HUH!!! surprised the hell out of me.

Guest Anonymous

well what can you expect? not much.....

alright after being on both ends of the spectrum myself i want to give my 2 cents

well on the customer side they are pretty brutal and its hard to get them to fold and since the salesmen will say just about anything to sell and you find out its not true and *** backwards of the policy the customer gets hosed over

on the employee side: there is a policy for a reason so everyone gets treated the exact same, it is a law that everyone gets treated the same and thus the point of a policy and when people do not meet the requirments thats life, its tough but the policy is plastered everywhere recipts all over the store in brochures etc. Since the prods will say anythign to sell you can't believe what they say you have to investigate it for yourself it sucks i know, but thats life.... in the end people at customer service don't feel any better about screwing the customer because joe or john lied to them when they bought there cell phone, but we did laugh at the people that just lost it in anger... that won't get you anywhere.... and the people in customer service know that the line is really long but there are scheduling budgets and all sorts of stuff and unfortunatly thats just the way things are

anyways take it for what its worth, but its the truth as i have seen it from both sides....