Reference RR35s or Synergy F-3s?

SilverSport

First posting here...getting into Home Theater and have Klipsch for home stereo.

I am thinking of getting a processor and amp from Outlaw audio...looking to add speakers...still enjoy my KG2s (but they will more than likely stay with the Nak) and thought I would look here.

I like to do my research, came here and checked the search key and found some things out but thought I would ask for more input.

Not much love for the Synergy Series...as I see the differences between the two I ask about comes down to Made in America (RF35) and Made in China (F-3) Synergy only made in black and some options with the Reference Series...similar design and specs...better wiring and some materials in Reference VS Synergy...

Anything Else???

I don't see much about Klipsch for Home Theater as to reviews so if anyone can point me in that direction, I would be very appreciative.

Other speakers I have looked at on line are Ascend Acoustics and Magnapan...cannot "hear" these as they are on-line only.

I have heard the Klipsches but not in ideal settings.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks,

Bill

Bill H:

Thanks for your response...I DID see your threads yesterday when I found this place...Today I listened to the F-3s at Best Buy...not bad...then I went to Barret's to listen to the Reference line...I have to admit the following:

Reference- Made in America, Color options to speaker cabinets, copper colored woofers ;) , better wiring, some better components, more money.

Synergy- Made in China, black vinyl ash look only, slightly lesser quality components and wiring, less money (but not a whole lot!)

I couldn't here a whole lot of difference but this is not a fair test as it was about 15 minutes between listens and the environments were FAR from perfect for listening.

Any more information from anyone who has listenend or auditioned both.

Any help here is appreciated...REALLY...I am losing my mind...:)

Thanks,

Bill