Problem with 4.1 Sound System.....

Ok...well this has been goin on for a while...and its quite annoying....ok so heres my setup: I have a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz 5.1 supported card and Windows Xp Home Edition Sp2...i dont know what the model number is on the sound card...all i no..is that it supports 5.1 and 4.1...and i have a Klipsch 4.1 system....so heres the problem...whenever you have any set of speakers say the front speakers connected to the back port...or somethign like that...the front or back set of speakers are louder than the other speakers...like so for example..right now the front set of speakers are noticealby louder than the back..and before...i switched themm..it was the back set of speakers being noticealby louder than the front ones..and im not that dumb...and relize that it wasent the back and front controls in the santa cruz control panel cuz...that doesnt do anything...and when i move it completley over to the front side....then to the back side you can see the difference in sound level..its like the front set..takes over the back..in sound level..and i have no clue as to why this could be happing..and i no for a fact its not the speakers...because ive switched the wiring in the back and..its switches from being louder in the back to being louder in the front..so now the front speakers are louder than the back..and i have no clue as to WHY...

Thanks...

Hi Keith

You are welcome here. That said you can likely get more help in the 4.1 forum area.

The folks here are more used to dealing with home audio. Further down the main forum page is a forum for Promedia users. Post your message there too. Perhaps one of the 4.1 users will know how to fix your problem.