Klipsch Reference Series for sale

Enigma

http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=59357&pageNo=1&num=30&sessionID={582F5B1E-8526-4BD6-B0C6-79E2D3355EE8}

I am selling a super near mint condition (The surrounds are MINT & boxed) the Klipsh Reference Series.

Two RF-3

Two RS-3

One RC-3

Orignal price payed: $1600

Price I am selling: $800

Looking for New York customers...because shipping can be a ***** lol

-antonio

Antonio, honestly, are those really mint? If they're still in their boxes, they must've been stored away for quite some time now. I'm only asking cause the 3-series is several years old, and actually, is bested by the latest Synergy series which I think may sell for less than $800.

The center channel is used...but its in Near Mint condition. The surrounds were never used and are in the box mint condition. The RF's are in Near Mint condition too and that is because I take care of my stuff really good. Im a neat freak lol

I am willing to go cheaper if that is the case. I just need to get rid of them they are taking space in my apartment hallway path.

-antonio

----------------

On 1/14/2005 11:44:26 AM fourthrail wrote:

I am on Long Island, and have interest. Where are you in NY?

----------------

I am in Brooklyn New York, Flushing Avenue. :)

$500.00 for the entire set. Take it or leave it lol Spanky EXCELLENT condition. What a shame...how much I paid and so cheap i have to sell. Oh well screw it.

-ant

The problem is the RF-3's. Those things are heavy and I do not have the boxes. If I had my own home..not apartment..I would have neatly put away the boxes in the basement. How the heck am I gonna find a way to enclose those behemoths so that they will ship safely? The largest package I have ever sent was a pair of new Klipsch SS-1's surround on Ebay. That customer was really happy lol I sold it to him mint. I have bought so many stuff that I hardly used cause I am constantly upgrading I am so picky. :(

-antonio

I just got off the phone with my wife and got the OK. I'll take the set for $500 if we can arrange a pickup with my friend in Brooklyn. Will you be able to set them up so that he can give them a listen? Just the fronts and center if the surrounds have never been used like you said. I believe you have my email address.

----------------

On 1/18/2005 5:47:56 PM tdguinness wrote:

I talked to my friend in Brooklyn, and there is no problem with pickup. I'll take them if they're still for sale.

----------------

Well you got them then for $500! I will more than happily set them up in my room so your friend could hear them out. I got no problem with that. Now its all about schedule. :)

-ant