Cable modding - please help

Sjefenselv

I've spent half my day off trying to get hold of some gold-plated mono mini phone plugs. The only place I've found them is at Radio Shack, but they only ship within the U.S. (I live in Norway). Can anyone please tell me where I can get them online? Thanks!

------------------

You know it's the truth

yeah, the gold plated thing is not a huge factor in teh sound quality. especially since the connection is a small one, not like the most important one connecting to your set. the cable to your sub from teh computer is not gold plated!

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy.

Email Amy

IM Amy

Or pick up that phone and call right now Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

-------------------------

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

Sjefenselv,

Try www.farnell.com they are a large international electronics distributor. I checked their website and they sell in Norway. I checked my catalog and it did not show the gold plated mini plug. My catalog is 3 years old and they might stock them now. I did see several gold plated phono plugs and sockets that would work nicely.

Good Luck!

The_Shark