Theater signage

Northshore

Okay fellow Theater enthusiast, I need some direction on a particular sign I have seen. The small acrylic sign on a base with the cathode lighting which makes it glow with the DTS logo or THX engraved logo. If I knew Klipsch had one I would want one of those as well. Does anyone know where these may be sold? I have found many different signs on any number of theater websites and Ebay but have yet to find these. Any help and direction would be greatly appreciated. Also, If you have been looking for the above described sign but personalized with your name engraved above Theater on it the place to go is Stargatecinema.com

Good day members,

Yes, i have seen those plctures of them to. never can find where to buy. here is my soultion to the problem.

I am having a klipsch logo laser ecthed into a 27x40" sheet 1/4 tempered colored glass placed in to lighted wall mounted poster case .

I will have the image/logo as lagre as possible and centered in the glass.

My blub will be a black light in place of the standard blub.

I got the image from a fellow forum member, he also did a file transfer to frank Bolger. Owner of etched in style

www.geocities.com/etchedinstyle

You can get glass or aqrllic cut and eched how you want it

this is who will be making my glass poster when i get to the trim phase .(2 months approx electical presently $$$$$$$$$

hope this helps

peace

yendor

"Does anyone know where these may be sold?"

Yup, Mike at Mobileimage makes these.

http://mobileimage.com/view.asp?CatID=33

He also will do custom signs with different logos if you wanted to. I bought a custom one from him awhile ago and am very happy with it.

432801-image1-thumb.jpg

The light is normally just white light but you can put a gel or whatever over the bottom of the acrylic to change the color. I put multiple layers of blue syran wrap on the bottom of my sign and the lighting looks really good like that.

Shawn