Silk Screening

topfueltom

• Moderators

"My email is still (rtaylor25@cinci.rr.com) and I have not received any emails from you for a year or so. "

I too feel this is a sad turn of events.[:(] However, I did take a look back at Dylan1's posts. It appears based on his posts that he did not disappear from this forum. He has continuously posted since the "faceplate" was sent to him.

On the other hand, rtaylor disappeared from this forum between 4/2005 and 1/2006. Rtaylor states that his computer "crashed and burned" and that he was not able to post. He was however able to "check his email," and is convinced that dylan1 did not attempt to notify him of the faceplate's demise.

I do understand this was a "faceplate" to a valuable piece of equipment. I also understand that on 7/3/2006 when rtaylor posted of his return to the forum and his desire to "catch up" with dylan1, a response was given immediately by dylan1.

It is regrettable that something like this has happened, however I trust this matter will be resolved amicably and one of the parties will be kind enough to update us.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images