Anyone have a Denon 2105?

Sosa

Got all my new stuff hooked up and playing. Trying to find someone with a Denon 2105 that I can talk to on one of the instant messaging programs if possibly. Need to get it set up properly and not quite sure what to do. Any help would be appreciated. If you got the receiver or can help me reply with a instant messager info and I'll send ya message.

Thanks!

hmm maybe I should ask this. I got it all setup, but if I switch from dvd to like cable, or sat sometimes the rears don't play and if they do the sub won't work. After a while of going back and forth between some buttons on the remote I get them both to work. Just not sure what I'm missing when I configure everything. Any help would be much appreciated if are familiar with denon or the 35 klipsh series. I have a titanic 15" sub also.

My 2105 is due to arrive on Friday and I will see if I can find any way to help out....I did download and print out the owner's manual already but have it at work on my desk still; my home printer is slow as can be. I will try to read through it tomorrow. I would think someone on here has one already!

WOW! All I can say is boy does equipment make a difference in how speakers perform. Just got done setting up the 2105, and I can not be happier for the value for my money spent on it. The sound has really come alive, and there is a very noticable chage compared to my cheapie Pioneer that is soon going to a new home via eBay. Now if I can just be happy with this setup for a while, lol! Most likely this system will be here for some time, although I may have the itch to upgrade the DVD player a bit, even though it handles DTS, etc. Any suggestions on an economical DVD? I would prefer to stay cheap and hang in the $300 max area and have looked at some Denons on eBay....

Hey,

I hooked up my 2105 and used two old cerwin vega at8's cause two of my quintets quit working so I sent them to klipsch to be repaired,,,the cv's sounded good but I pushed to far and one blew,, I actually think being in the closet for a long period of time and age caused the one to blow,,,oh well,,,live and learn,,, If they can't fix the quintet's might go with some floorstanders like the rf-10's or synergy f3's I here the fr's are real bright versus the f3's are forgiving,,, I can't wait to really test the 2105 out,,,got a 1710 denon dvd player to go with it,,, so far it sounds good on what I've heard!

digthis10.gif