Quintet's

tatinc2000

Guest Anonymous

i have the quintets and they are great for movies and waht not, ad if you never have had a good system before you will like them for music, i always thought they worked good for music until i recently got a 2 ch system and realized waht i was missing, but i would reccomened them to anyone who needs satalites. Also check out the klipsch refrence sats those are supposedly much better but i do not know for sure

I have the Quintet's and they impressed enough that I just bought a pair of RF5's and RC7 to begin a new HT room. My Quintet's are matched to a KSW sub and sound surprisingly good for the $$.

At the price of $1000 or so with sub you should also consider the RCX4's from the Reference line. They will probably outperform the Quintet's by a decent margin. If size is not an issue, you could also consider the smaller bookshelf speakers (RB15 or 25) with matching center and rears for just a little bit more.