Looking for a set of University SA-HF Drivers.

playntheblues

Hi Guy, as you know (sorry) I have a pair coming to me soon. Assuming they work properly, I would be happy to mail you a pair for the cost of shipping only. They are far from perfect cosmetically, but sonically excellent. When I first became interested in these drivers, fellow forum member Edwardre mailed me this pair to play around with, and for just the cost of shipping. I would like to continue this tradition of sharing, so let me know your thoughts. The only thing I would ask is for you to pass them on in the future if/when you decide to purchase another pair.

Chris

Hi, Congrats :(, lol Yes I would love to have them count me in. I will be happy to pass them along once I find another pair like you just got. I was able to purchase one of those NOS from the same guy. I was looking for three (bridged center). How high of a bid did you place. I thought I was safe with $300.00 LOL. Thank you very very much and I look forward to them. All the best, Guy

Hi Guy, Glad to hear from you. My bid wasn't much higher than the sale price. I had hoped to pick them up for a lot less, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. As soon as these arrive and check out, I will be happy to send the others your way. PM me with your mailing address, and I will respond with a shipping total once they have been mailed. If nothing else, I'm glad this one auction could benefit two forum members! Take care,

Chris