please help this newbie!

dannyburk

I'm new to the world of home theater/surround. A friend sold me a good as newcenter channel KG2.2V. I already have ceiling speakers, so now I need fronts and a subwoofer to get real 5.1 sound. Can anyone recc. a combo that will not break the bank ($200-300)? This center is quite large! The guy I got it from is an audiophile and it's brand new, but 10 years old. please help me. Right now I'm using a Sony speaker package. Sorry.

Thanks for any help!

Dan

More KG 2.2's would be perfect. You can pick up a pair for about 200 on ebay. The only diff between a 2.2 and a 2.2v is the v is video shielded for placement on or under your tv.

2.2's all the way around and a decent sub will land you with a pretty great sounding Klipsch system. Good luck on the search...

Guest Anonymous

i had a pair of kg 2.2s and loved them and thought they were the best value for the money! but i gave them to a friend in need and he let me down hard core and abused them, and i regret it but ohh well. anyways if you want something new i would go with the synergy bookshelf speakers!