REFERENCE SERIALS

shil01

Hi, Newly aquired into the Klipsch family!

I just purchased a set of Klipsch RF-35 / RC-35 / RW-12 speakers and I was wondering the manufacture date for them. I have read that they usually stamp this information on the boxes but I could not find this anywhere. Can anyone tell me if this information can be extracted from the serials? Or point me in the right direction? All of the information I find on serial numbers in this forum is for older speakers.

My main concern is that I read that they have made some "bad batches" in the past, and speakers manufactured closer to the present would make me warm and fuzzy inside.

Thanks!

----------------

On 2/14/2005 9:32:01 AM GeorgeV wrote:

You can look on the outside of the shipping box for the date shipped. That will give you a good indication of the manufacturing date. My RF-7's, RC-7 and RF-35's had a sticker with this info.

----------------

As I said, there was no manufacture date or any info like this on these boxes. No stickers with any dates on them. Now that I took a closer look, it does look like there was once small stickers affixed to these boxes, but have since been peeled off. When I first saw this I just figured it was shipping labels peeled off. But now Im starting to get suspicious.