SF-2 or SF-3

kc0433

I'm trying to start an entry level home theater system, and just recently purchased a set of SS-1's and a SC-1. I have read that the SF-2's would be the matching speakers for the fronts. However, I listen to a lot of music on just my front speakers, and the SF-3's seem more appealing to me. Is the timbre diffence between the SF-2's and SF-3's dramatic enough that it will make a big difference? Any advice/info is appreciated! 1.gif

As for a "System" specific to what is on the Klipsch web site, the SF-1's are the correct match with the speakers you already have. Going up to the SF-3's should be better.I have heard all three SF-1's, SF-2's and SF-3's recently with the SF-3's being better sounding. I would get the SF-3's.

I don't know if this will help you out or not, but here it is. I have the SS1's, SF1's, and a c2 center. RW10 sub. I definitely suggest a sub with the SF1's. The SF3's will definitely have more bass than the SF1's. But... when I set my fronts to large on the receiver, the amount of bass the SF1's put out is pretty goo.