Another Great Deal on Parasound!

mmiles

Yes believe it or not we have yet another blue light special on Parasound exclusively for you Klipsch forum members.

New Parasound pre pro Model 7100 MSRP: $3000.00 now for only $2280.00 shipped!

New Parasound five channel amp Model 5250 MSRP: $2500.00 now for only $1950.00 shipped!

New Parasound five channel amp Model 5125 MSRP: $1800.00 now for only $1400.00 shipped!

Here are some of those killer Parasound specs:

Model 7100 - 7.1 Channel Surround Controller that includes DDEX, PLIIx, DTS-ES96, THX Ultra II, 10 source switching, 6 analog inputs, 8 digital inputs, 13 video inputs, 7.1 channel analog input with Bass Management, Video Upconversion (Composite - S - Component), Component Video On Screen Control, Main & Remote Zone operation, 2-way RS-232, 2 IR inputs, 1 fixed and 2 programmable 12v triggers, back-lit universal/learning remote for 6 added devices, software upgradeable, PC setup, 3 rack spaces, rack kit available, 10 year warranty - $3,000 MSRP - available now!

Model 5250 - THX Ultra II certified, 5 Channel amp with 250 watts per channel, 8 ohms, 385 watts per channel, 4 ohms, 45 peak amps, Fully discrete circuitry with 2 toroid transformers, low heat design, DC servo and relay protection, auto on/off with DC trigger, adjustable audio sensing automatic on/off, gold plated RCA's, heavy duty gold 5-way speaker terminals, ground lift switch, 4 rack spaces, rack kit available, 10 year warranty - $2,500 MSRP - available now!

Model 5125 - THX Ultra II certified, 5 Channel amp with 125 watts per channel, 8 ohms, 185 watts per channel, 4 ohms, 35 peak amps, Fully discrete circuitry with 2 toroid transformers, low heat design, DC servo and relay protection, auto on/off with DC trigger, adjustable audio sensing automatic on/off, gold plated RCA's, heavy duty gold 5-way speaker terminals, ground lift switch, 3 rack spaces, rack kit available, 10 year warranty - $1,800 MSRP - available now!

For more information contact my friend and forum member (mdaoe) Brent Huskins at 817.300.1223 or huskins@charter.net

Yep, Parasound has released new software for the HALO line.

I understand you can do some real cool EQ'ing using the C2 display. Someone (Brent) correct me if I'm wrong.

For you budget minded folks this is a great way to get into separate components at a great price.

The "CLASSIC" line uses Wolfson DACs, some of the best in the industry!

Regards,

Mike

I'm pretty sure it's a grey area as long as it doesn't conflict with Klipsch. We offered this kind of a deal on the other introductions from Parasound over the last couple of years. The Halo sale a couple of years ago was highly successful and many Klipsch forum members benefited greatly. If you are not interested, its no big deal. Just don't spoil it for the rest of the members.

thanks,

Brent Huskins

Media Design

Just a word here. I'm currently doing a deal with Brent unrelated to this posting and can share that my experience has been one of great communication and a killer deal. Don't know if posting like this is allowed or not, but he is a decent and honest guy to deal with. FWIW, my two cents. Art in DFW.