Surrounds for Forte's?

adkent

Does anyone have any feedback as to what speakers would be a good match to the Klipsch Forte for LS & RS in a 5.1 system? Also, I need to be able to wall-mount my surrounds.

I'm pretty clear on the fact that matching the center is probably the most important aspect, but want to be sure I don't do a disservice to the importance of the surround channels.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Cool; thanks for the replies thus far. I need to check out the KG's a bit more; any suggestions as to what model/version might be a best fit? I plan on doing a wall-mount, and the room is currently framed to support a key-hole mount scenario. If I need to put in single-gang boxes to support the KG's, I need to do it before Wednesday (drywall).

How are you guys mounting your KG's anyway?

If you are limited to wall moutning, then the KG1 may be your best choice. I believe all other KG models either have a rear bass port or passive radiator. Placing those against the wall would negate the benefits ot those two designs. The KG1's are sealed boxes. I use the KG 2.5's as surrounds, but they are on stands in the rear corners.

Lemme ask you guys something; would the RS-25 be a crappy choice for surrounds in my situation? I like the dipole profile and keyhole mount already built-in, but am concerned that they'll suck as much as the RC-25 would when matched with my Forte's. I've heard people say that the surrounds don't matter nearly as much as the center, and others suggest that they are almost as important. I like the size/profile of the RS-25's, but if the KG1 is a far superior choice, then I'll just find a way to make them work somehow (mount-wise).