RW-12 for sale

D-Rex

Okay, I have been given the directive by my wife to sell the RW-12 (and keep the RSW-12) so I wanted to offer it here first. So, here's the deal:

It is either $420 including shipping or $390 + actual shipping, whichever is cheaper for you. I will only ship to the lower 48.

Just an fyi, I never got the chance to put this sub up against the SVS 10-ISD but I do know this is a quality sub just based upon my comparisons with the RSW-12 I am keeping.

Shoot me a PM or respond here if you are interested.

Take care,

Dallas

----------------

On 3/29/2005 2:46:12 PM Scp53 wrote:

Im sure you'll be able to sell that easily. Thats a good price imo. good luck

scp53

----------------

Thanks scp53, I certainly believe it is worth the money.

Any interest? I will leave it here for a few days, probably through the weekend and maybe put it either on another website like HTR or take it directly to EBAY.

D

Okay, it appears there is no interest from members here so let me know if any of you have any experience with Audiogon. I am very familiar with EBAY, which would usually be my next option, but I wouldn't mind trying Audiogon if most here have had good experiences with the site.

Thanks,

D

----------------

On 4/1/2005 10:18:39 AM Scp53 wrote:

Id leave it up on the klipsch board for a few more days. Im sure theres someone that would buy it. just "bump" it now and then to keep it towards the top of the "powered sub" section. good luck

scp53

----------------

True. There are some of us with other lives that only browse on weekends (egad).6.gif

----------------

On 4/1/2005 10:56:46 AM fastlane wrote:

----------------

On 4/1/2005 10:18:39 AM Scp53 wrote:

Id leave it up on the klipsch board for a few more days. Im sure theres someone that would buy it. just "bump" it now and then to keep it towards the top of the "powered sub" section. good luck

scp53

----------------

True. There are some of us with other lives that only browse on weekends (egad).
6.gif

----------------

What?!? You mean there are people that don't check this site hourly?!? Man, I guess I need to get a life! 9.gif

I am waiting through the weekend but just in case I wanted to check on what some others might think of Audiogon.

Thanks,

D

Rest assured. I do check it almost hourly. However Monday -Friday, except this week, I must endure that hardship that funds all goodies I discuss with you guys. But my 5 pm fix is not at the local watering hole, but my own pc.

Okay, anyone that wants a real good bargain I have placed it out on EBAY. I set the initial price at $299 because I like the demand for the item to set the price it should be. Could get less than I wanted, could get a little more, regardless, someone will be getting a very good sub!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5765444931&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks guys!

D