I Think Their JUNK

Iv'e Heard So much Good But never the bad. So what the hell i go out and by the 4.1's right. I go to Best Buy an give them my 300 dollars Wich i tught would be a good investment right, wroung. I get them home eager to try them out. I hook Every thing up turn on my computer and open winamp. everything was working fine till i turned the volume almost to the max and it got real quite. Then a loud buzzing came from all the speakers. Including the sub the back panel got so hot yu could burn your hand on it. this is after just 5 min of use. So mabey it was a defect So i drive another hour to best buy and exchang them i looked at te speakers the hd their an thy were doing the same excact thing. So i get these ones Home.after about 3 days they did the same exact thing. So what the F***.So i call klipsch up. So much for good custmer service. They told me they would have fedex come pick it up the next day, wich they did. And No i hav no seen the speakers back in like 4 weeks. I traked the package online to find out that the speakers were thier 10 day ago. So i call them tell them them the problum. Their like ok we will e-mail. They Never did. I call back again to find out that they were to give me a RA Number the never did. And im still waiting For my Package. So what do i do??? So what do i do. Sit here and wait. If you ask me someon needs to call the B.B.B. So can someone help or let me kno wats goin on cuase calling dont help as found out!!!

if you ask me it is your spelling that is junk.

i am amazed at the lack of service you have aquired from Klipsch. I have heard of such terrible service from klipsch in 1 out of the 100's of cases that ppl have gotton help with... yours being the first one that was not satisfactory.

email amy, she is really great. do it again if you have, but please be nice to her.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy. Email Amy or call Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

I beat DBvader to 600 posts!

I beat DBvader to 700 posts!

I beat DBvader to 800 posts!**

(does not matter anymore though)

that will be 2 outta 100

heres my story

i went to best buy, and gave them my 300+tax money Wink.gif

went happy to home and plugged everything in, after 5 mins of floorshaking, the same **** happened, and i was like, woah theyre defective, so i went back and returned them, and i took the other 1s to home, i plugged everything again and i was seeing the matrix, and i cranked up all the volume, with the bass at the white mark on the lobby scene, and i was amazed, but after the scene was finished, blam, the speakers did the same crap, and i realized that i burned them, so i took them back to best buy and got another pair. and guess again, they burned, but they not only did burned the messed up the monitor Frown.gif

i took them back and asked for my money, and i bought a new monitor.

and after that im aware that klipsch is not so good as they say to be.

dude, ask for your money, those speakers will keep on blowing up cwm31.gif

but one thing is for sure, klipsch does rock on home theater systems, not on promedia

hey, but that is just me

------------------

Who needs one??