Acoustic Edge For Trade Or Sale

skaplaya

Oddly, right after splurging - same day, and buying an acoustic edge, as a gift, I have now obtained an extra acoustic edge soundcard and would like to sell one for

(85$ USD + shipping - I will also ship to canada)of them, brand new, unused. I paid a hundred and six for mine, but since I'm not a store oh well. If someone wants to trade a mint condition perfect working geforce2 (not geforece 256) 32mb min agp card then I will gladly consider the offer as a trade. Well, rock on klipsch, just figured I'd drop my two cents.

Good luck selling that card d00d, I'm sure someone will take it off of your hands.

But I think you'd have better luck asking to trade for an ATI Radeon or a GeForce 2 MX. Do you honestly think someone would trade a $200 GeForce 2 GTS for a $100 sound card? I realize yours is new and everything but it's not like a used graphics card will have wear and tear on it...

Not trying to sound like an a s s, just don't get your expectations up man...

I wasn't trying for a gts or a pro. Just the 32mb mx. I just don't want one of the inno3d's or the excelseries, damn fan is loud as hell on those suckers. Trying for hercules or creative mx. There are 16mb mx oem's thats why I mentioned the deal. New acoustic edge for a used perfect condition 32mb geforce2 mx, not to much to ask I think. I am nvidia all the way and can't stand the radeon, just to let you know, but thats just me. Heck, if I had my expecs up I would ask for a wintv-d model w/remote. Now thats expecs. No hard feelings.

- Ric